Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dr. Seuss's ABC

IMG_5710

Dr. Seuss's ABC

Recommended Age
: Not mention

Paperback Book: 63 pages

What to expect: A alphabet book that goes... "Aunt Annie's Alligator......... A..a..A.

Age when read to Yvette
: 19 mths

Book review: Yvette doesn't has special liking for this book but she doesn't stop me for completing it.

We do have a few Dr. Seuss book at home. But this is the first one we are reading. After reading it, I find reading Dr. Seuss book need some skill to read which I need I am lack of. My diction on some wordings is not accurate. His book indeed does blends words and pictures that encourage children to read.

I like the illustration for the B, M & N but I have difficulty reading the the F & the Z.

IMG_5712 IMG_5714 IMG_5713 IMG_5716 IMG_5715

No comments:

Post a Comment