Monday, December 7, 2009

Craft for Letter B – Bubbles Bubbles

I learnt this craft from JGC. It was one of the craft she did with them. Since I am doing Letter B with her this week, I think it will be good I do it again with her. Most importantly, she like bubbles.

Gather materials – You will need : Bubbles, colouring agent, a straw, a bowl, and a piece of paper.

Project Bubbles

Pour bubble solution into the bowl, added colouring agent and then started to blow.

IMG_3670

Gather the bubbles and collect them and “pour” them into the pieces of paper.

IMG_3671

Yvette will just need to burst the bubbles and create a picture out of it.

IMG_3673

It's a craft for senses. Yvette could feel the soapiness of the bubbles as she pressed them onto the paper.

IMG_3677

2 comments:

  1. This looks fun. I shall try this with my boy too. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete