Monday, November 30, 2009

Snip Snap! What’s That?


Snip Snap! What’s That? by Mara Bergman (Author) and Nick Maland (Illustrator)

Recommended Age: Age 2 up

Paperback Book: 30 pages

What to expect: Three siblings are frightened by the wide mouth, long teeth, and strong jaws of the alligator that has crept up the stairs – until they decide they have enough.

Age when it being read to Yvette: 18 mths

Book review: We didn’t have a good start when I wanted to read this book to Yvette. She was trying to flip the pages and I stopped her and she torn one page. This has warrant a smack on her hand. She cried. Perhaps this was the reason she didn’t like this book at all. I couldn’t get Yvette to sit on my lap while reading it to her. So I tried to read aloud to her but she really didn’t seem to like it at all.

But I like this book a lot. I like that part where the siblings finally picked up the courage to chase the alligator away.

I brought this book after reading review from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment