Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, Are You Waking Up?


Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, Are You Waking Up by Bill Martin Jr & Micheal Sampson (Author) and Laura J. Bryant (Illustrator)

Recommended Age: Not mention

Paperback Book: 24 pages

What to expect: It's a book about Kitty Cat should be getting ready for school, but instead, she's practicing her purr, looking her socks, chasing a little mouse.

Age when it being read to Yvette: 19 mths

Book review: Yvette doesn't like me to read this book with her. But she didn't mind herself flipping the book. She will keep browsing the book herself when she got hold of it.

I like the wording of this book. It's so catchy. It read like "Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, are you waking up? Not yet, Mother, I'm a sleepy buttercup." "Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, do you want some fish? Just a second, Mother, I'm playing with my dish."

A good book to prepare our child for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment